Seaside Health Center at Atlantic Shores is open to individuals outside of Atlantic Shores as well as Atlantic Shores residents. What’s more, we have space ready for you or your loved one now, with no waiting list. Seaside is a 50-bed certified Medicare facility with spacious private and semi-private rooms. Seaside is a small family-centric facility within Atlantic Shores, a peaceful setting within a gorgeous community. We are proud of our reputation for exemplary care, an unparalleled nursing staff and, yes, even great food.
Rehabilitation services for 55 and up:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Long-term skilled nursing care
- Hospice care
Seaside fees include:
- Individual room climate controls for personal comfort
- All utilities, including cable television and telephone service
- Three (3) meals per day from a menu offering a variety of choices, including nutritious snacks
- Consultation with our staff Registered Dietitian
- Daily housekeeping services
Our amazing Seaside Health Center at Atlantic Shores has been selected among the top in the nation, winning the prestigious 2018 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Healthcare Association/National Center for Assisted Living. We’re proud of our exceptional staff and the extraordinary lengths they go to in caring for our residents.
For additional information on all that Seaside has to offer, call (757) 716-2060 today, drop in for a visit, or fill out the form and we will contact you promptly.