Atlantic Shores is known for excellence in service and care. In fact, we are the area’s only retirement community with a full time on-site Medical Director. Atlantic Shores is also home to a full-time team of highly skilled and acclaimed healthcare professionals who can serve as your primary health care provider or as a resource for your health care needs.
Call us for more info: 757-716-2060
- “This is the very best rehab I’ve ever been in in my 84 years and I’ve been in four in my lifetime. The staff is marvelous-the food-the very best and I feel as though I’ve been in a resort!! Thank you all for you marvelous care.”Audrey
- “I want to comment on the excellent assistance Raquel has given Susan and me during my recovery from a fall. She is personable, intelligent, and always anticipates our needs. She is an exceptional asset to the Assistance In Living team. Thank you.”Regina
- “Seaside serves delicious diverse food. The menu is varied and very healthy. There is plenty of fruit and vegetables. The staff is wonderful. In addition to the excellent meals, we are invited for homemade desserts in the middle of the day.”Connie
- I would like to offer my sincere gratitude for all the kindness and caring shown to me by the staff of Seaside. Atlantic Shores is very lucky to have you all here.Linda
- Thanks to Elizabeth for her excellent care, thoughtfulness, and devotion to patients under her care. She is always on top of what is needed for their well-being and comfort. Thank you Elizabeth!Tish
- I want to commend the staff of Seaside's dining room and kitchen for the excellent service and outstanding meals. I know my recent recovery was hastened by this.Suzanne
- Recently I was a patient at Seaside Health Center for eight days. During this time the nursing and rehab staff gave me exceptional care and attention. Thank you so much.
- Mo in the beauty salon is a gem. She is gentle and kind and soft spoken. Wonderful.Bernice
- Sent to our Administrator at Seaside Health Center: It's past time to thank you. As dealing with a senior with sometimes difficult behavior can be, you have proven to be more than up to task. I have watched as you get down on your haunches to look at my mother where she sits - and making contact with her one on one, with respect and with dignity. Your calm demeanor and ability to instantly assess a situation are rare gifts. You keep a professional demeanor which is simultaneously warm and approachable. This letter is sent to let you know, on those though and lengthy days at Seaside, your special abilities and humanity shine through and are noticed. You are a most valuable employee at Atlantic Shores.Sandra
- My wife was admitted for a burst fracture in her back. I selected Seaside over other rehab centers and know I made the correct choice after visiting for several days. Seaside is a vast improvement with staff care over the hospital. The food is also a large leap forward over hospital food. The staff is very cheerful and accommodating to all visitors.Rehabilitation at Seaside Health Center
- My second time as a patient here and I wish to comment on my stay. Employees were exceptional. They related extremely well with the patients. Each worked at providing the highest possible care. Ms. Emily and Ms. Doris were both noteworthy. Food service was very good, good variety and most importantly, the physical therapy program was excellent - main reason I requested to be here! In 12 days, I went from a stretcher to walking out on my last day unassisted. I strongly recommend the services at Seaside.Exceptional Care at Seaside
We offer a variety of Fitness Programs and Personal Training classes.