Visit Atlantic Shores Today
100 beautiful acres of community in a perfect location. For our retired military, Atlantic Shores is convenient to the commissaries and our military bases. There are also an incredible number of activities nearby, from the arts and culture to just plain fun, all year around. A few of the nearby attractions include:
- Virginia Beach oceanfront, boardwalk, and resort area
- Contemporary Arts Center of Virginia
- Naval Aviation Museum
- The Virginia Aquarium
To learn more about all the fun to be had in our area, please visit www.VBfun.com.
Directions to Atlantic Shores:
1200 Atlantic Shores Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- From I-264 East take Exit 21A, First Colonial Road South.
- Turn right onto First Colonial Road and continue for 4 miles to General Booth Boulevard (First Colonial Road becomes Oceana Boulevard).
- Turn right onto General Booth Boulevard and continue 1/2 mile to traffic light.
- Turn left at the light onto Dam Neck Road.
- Continue just under 3/4 miles and turn left into Atlantic Shores